DeeDee’s Cry hosts several ongoing weekly virtual support groups:
- Life after loss is a safe space for those who have lost a loved one to suicide.
- Living Life in Recovery is a safe space for those in recovery.
- Man2Man is a safe space for BIPOC men to connect and support one another.
- I’m Still Here is a safe space for suicide attempt survivors.
- Healing Begins With Me support group is for anyone looking to begin their healing journey, seeking a safe, nonjudgmental place for you to create your path to healing. We are not to be blamed for our trauma, but our healing is our responsibility.
To join a support group, email “I want to join” and include which group you want to join to email@example.com.